Blood gas is a frequently used laboratory study to evaluate the patient condition.
- What is meant by the term acid base balance?
- how the blood gases test is used, when is it requested and what do the test results mean.
- How to read the blood gas?
- how to distinguish between acidosis and alkalosis resulting from respiratory and metabolic factors.
- What action to take in different situation?
- How does the body regulate acid base balance?
- What is the importance of respiratory and renal compensations to acid-base balance.
- What is an acid base disorder?
- Why is the acid base balance of the body so important?
- How is pH regulated in the human body?
- How does the renal system work to regulate acid base balance?
- What affects pH of blood?
- Why are acids and bases important to the function of the human body?
- how to evaluate body acid base balance?
- how to interpret result of Blood gases?
- What is the normal range for blood gases?
- What causes blood gases to be high?
- What is base excess in blood gases?
- What does it mean when blood gases are low?Find more about blood gases and acid base balance here!
- Price: free
- Students: 50
- Duration: 1 day
- Skills: Expert