Nutrition Support Pharmacy addresses the care of patients receiving specialized nutrition support, including parenteral (IV) or enteral (feeding tube) nutrition.
the aim of this course is to:
- Provide participants with an advanced knowledge and skills to pass the Nutrition board exam
- Train the participants on exam Questions.
- Provide an advanced knowledge and skills to promote maintenance of and/or restore optimal nutritional status through design and modification of individualized treatment plans
- training on how to direct patient care including patient assessment; type of feeding design; clinical monitoring; dosing of specific nutrients; compatibility issues; and identification of unusual nutrient deficiencies to guarantee the safety of the patient
- training on how to Ensures that parenteral and enteral feeding formulations are properly prepared and administered
- provide the required skills of monitoring and maintaining the patient’s nutritional status during the critical transition to a care facility or home
Join Now at promedacademy.net